Small fast loans are one of the most popular forms of financing today. The aim of this article is to present small fast loans. We will see in a quick overview of what they are, how to get them, what requirements are needed and some of the best business proposals currently available in the consumer credit market.
Thanks to Mediaworld financing, you can now buy your new smartphone, notebook or household appliance without any worries. In this article we will go into the subject in depth to guide you through the best choice of the small Mediaworld loan for your purchases.
MediaWorld financing: what can you buy?
Thanks to the financing of MediaWorld, a large chain of stores founded in Germany, you can buy a lot of products in the electronics sector. This small loan is suitable for those who want to defer the cost of their purchases over time.
It is therefore a finalized loan, i.e. a form of financing granted by a credit institution that is obtained directly at the points of sale of goods and/or services and is closely linked to the purchase you make.
What you can buy
From telephony to household appliances below is a summary of what this large chain of stores has to offer.
- Computers and Smart Home: desktops and laptops, notebooks, Macs, printers, cartridges, tablets, e-book readers, Kindle, smart home items. Below are the brands that we can find: Apple, Microsoft, Asus, Huawei, Samsung, etc. …
- Telephony: smartphones, mobile phones, smartphone items, fixed telephony, smartwatch, 3d viewers etc… The most important brands are Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Asus.
- TV, audio: TV, home cinema articles, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Now TV, decoders, car audio solutions, navigators, video projectors, Hi-Fi audio systems, DVD and Blu-ray players, earphones, headphones.
- Console and PC Games: Sony PlayStation4 console, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Xbox One, games and related accessories, gaming computers.
- Photos and camcorders: compact cameras, underwater, compact cameras, mirrorless, snapshots, SLRs, accessories such as bags and photo paper, memory cards, SLR and mirrorless lenses. Here we also find camcorders and action cams. Among the most important brands are Canon and Nikon.
- Leisure items: music CDs, DVD movies, vinyl records, musical instruments, drones, pedal assisted bicycles, scooters, electric skateboards, hoverboards, DIY items, camping items, games and toys, gift boxes.
- Household appliances: refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dryers, hobs, dishwashers, ovens, air conditioners and heating items. We also find articles for food preparation and cooking and cleaning. For the health and wellness sector we find articles for body and face care, hair care, and child care. We also find various accessories for the home. Among the most important brands: Samsung, Imetec, Honey, Dyson.
MediaWorld funding: requirements and documents required to apply for it
In order to apply for a loan from mediaWorld, you must have certain basic requirements:
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 75 years old.
- hold a checking account
- reside in Italy
- the purchase must be more than 199 €
The mediaWorld finance company is findomestic, so documents should be sent to them in a short time. This is because after 5 days from the purchase order, if the loan has not yet been confirmed, it can be cancelled. The products ordered will only be shipped after the loan has been accepted by the finance company.
Here are the necessary documents:
- identity document
- social security number
- income statement: pay slip for employees, pension slip for pensioners, last tax return for self-employed persons
How to apply for online financing for purchases from MediaWorld
If you don’t want to ask for financing directly in the store because you buy online, or simply waste less time you can do it online.
MediaWorld financing is managed by Findomestic, in fact on the MediaWorld website, after putting a product in the shopping cart you will find the findomestic financing option. You will be asked to fill out a form, and attach the required documents, after which you will have to sign the contract with a digital signature.
The demand for short-term bank loans has been increasing in recent years. We have seen how buying products from MediaWorld with financing is relatively simple.
MediaWorld financing is managed by Findomestic, and to apply for it you need to make purchases over €199, provide your ID card, tax code and income tax ID, complete the form and sign the contract. In addition, you must be an Italian resident, between 18 and 75 years of age and have a current account.